We are thrilled to introduce the Pacifica Foundation Seattle Scholarship Program,
dedicated to empowering and supporting college and university students in their
academic journey. At Pacifica Foundation, we believe in the potential of bright
minds and are committed to fostering excellence, promoting the values of the
Hizmet Movement, and alleviating the financial burdens that students often
Our scholarship is designed to recognize exceptional individuals who embody academic
excellence, demonstrate financial need, and uphold the principles of the Hizmet
Movement. We encourage students from all walks of life to apply and join us in
building a community of learners dedicated to personal growth, societal
harmony, and global understanding.
Recipients of the Pacifica Foundation Seattle Scholarship will receive financial support
that covers various essential aspects of student life, including:
Pocket Allowance: A stipend to assist with personal
expenses and day-to-day needs.
Accommodation: Support for housing costs, ensuring a
comfortable and conducive living environment.
Utility Bills: Assistance with utility expenses to
facilitate a stress-free living experience.
A cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher in the Washington State for
current college students.
An entering freshman graduating from high school with
a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher in the Washington State.
An international entering freshman accepted to an
accredited college or graduate program in the Washington State.
Adherence to Hizmet
Pacifica Foundation Seattle is an organization inspired by the “Hizmet Movement,” a faith-based
social movement focused on using community service to target the elimination of
poverty, ignorance, and conflicts. A fundamental value of the Hizmet Movement is community service by devoting time and energy to supporting the
An applicant must demonstrate that he or she is an active volunteer of the Hizmet Movement,
participating in extracurricular activities, including and not limited to
mentoring younger students and organizing Hizmet Movement-related events.
What to submit?
3. Most recent Official Transcript or acceptance letter to an accredited educational institution in the state of Washington.
4. Proof of identification (driver’s license, passport, or national ID card)
5. Two letters of recommendation confirming the student’s compliance with the eligibility requirements
6. An essay summarizing the student’s opinion on Pacifica Foundation Seattle values as well as any personal information that would be helpful for the committee to decide on the eligibility of the student for a scholarship
7. Most recent Tax Return from the family of the student (household income) and the student herself/himself). If the student’s parents are not in the USA, any official document and/or a personal letter demonstrating the need for financial aid is required.
1. Most recent Official Transcript
2. Most recent Tax Return from the family of the student (household income) and the student herself/himself). If the student’s parents are not in the USA, any official document and/or a personal letter demonstrating the need for financial aid is required.
How to apply?
Seattle scholarship committee will review the application packages carefully
and may ask for an oral interview with an applicant if the committee deems it
Still, have questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave your details and one of our experts will contact you!